Free shipping applies for orders over $25.00. Surcharges apply for orders under $25.00. For Hazardus Materials (HazMat) such as Powder and Primers, a HazMat/Handling fee is added.
Warrantees and guarantees are valid for original purchaser only. Resale or transfer to another party voids all warrantees and guarantees and refunds or exchanges are not allowed.
In-stock items typically ship within 1 to 3 business days of payment via USPS Priority or UPS mail. We ship all items at the same time and will hold the order until all items are available (in the case of back orders.) Arrival is usually 3 to 5 days after receipt of payment, however, this is not a guarantee due to weather, holidays, and other unavoidable circumstances that may cause delay.
We ship all reloading components with tracking information. Once product has been shipped, you may receive tracking information directly from USPS or UPS. You can always check the status of your order and the tracking number by signing in (if you created an account), and going to Account, Orders, Details. Please note, we can not file a claim or do refunds on lost shipments until at least 15 days after the items were shipped. Any orders over $100 will require a signature. Contact your carrier for delivery instructions. High value items should not be left at the door due to theft.
Please note, although we try and keep our inventory up to date, due to sales at multiple locations, on line and during high volume, we occasionally have items that show in stock, but are actually sold out. If the item is out of stock, it will be backordered for you and dispached as soon as it comes in.
Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your firearms. Before ordering, check your state and local laws for all applicable firearms and ammunition regulations. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammunition, powder or primers.
- You must be 21 or older to purchase any ammunition.
- Due to legal and safety regulations, ammunition sales are final and do not qualify for a return.
- All ammunition ships via Ground.
- No sales outside of the Continentual United States (CONUS) due to Federal Transportation regulations. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.
- California: No direct sales. All sales must go through a licensed dealer who must provide US Reloading Supply with a valid license prior to shipment.
- Connecticut: A valid Connecticut Carry Permit or Ammunition Certificate is required.
- Illinois: A valid Firearms Owners Identification Card is required.
- New York: No ammunition sales.
- Washington DC: No ammunition sales.
For states requiring documentation for ammunition sales, please make sure those documents are emailed with the order number(s) to Sales@USReloadingSupply.com within 3 business days or the order will be automatically canceled.
Incorrect Shipping Address
If you provided an incorrect shipping address but email us prior to shipment, we can correct the address at no charge. If your order has been shipped, an address change fee of $15.00 per package will be added. If You Refuse Delivery, miss the deliveries and we must reship, a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, city, town, etc. Ensure you are legally allowed to order and possess the following:
• Brass Casings - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any unprimed brass products.
• Bullets/Shot - CA, DC and MA, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any shot or bullet products.
• Powder & Primers - CA, DC, MA, NJ, and NY, please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering gunpowder products and/or primers.
Due to government regulations (ITAR), products will only be shipped to U.S. & U.S. Military addresses. US Reloading Supply cannot accept any overseas addresses (other than U.S. military).
Products you receive that are defective, miscounted, incomplete or we ship the wrong item, will be replaced, exchanged or refunded at the customers discretion. We occasionally make mistakes and we will make those mistakes right! If the wrong item was purchased, this is outside our control but we may accept it as a return if shipping is paid by the customer. Due to government regulations Ammunition, Powder and Primers CANNOT be returned.