Berry's 9mm 124 Grain Hybrid Hollow Point Bullets
Berry's Hybrid Hollow Points are the result of two merged developmental ideas. Following the same process as our Superior Plated Bullets®, they start with a swaged lead core that is then electroplated with copper to final weight.
Lastly, they are re-struck to ensure precise specifications and create the Hybrid Hollow Point nose design. This design allows for maximum expansion and weight retention, becoming one of the most reliable self defense bullets available today. The 9mm's penetration is 11"-13".
The plating completely envelops the projectiles hard lead core – this reduces the exposure to lead at the firing line. Not to be confused with FMJ (full metal jacket) that has an exposed lead base.
When loaded at recommended velocities, the Hybrid Hollow Point penetrates 11" to 13" inches.
Indoor range safe and unbelievably accurate, Berrys Superior Plated Bullets® are the choice of shooters everywhere.
Bullet O.A.L.: .538"
Cartridge Name: 9mm
Cartridge O.A.L.: 1.090"
Recommended Velocity: 1050 - 1150 fps
- Load data for our Superior Plated Bullets® can be found in any manual or on any powder manufacturer’s website.
- Cast or jacketed data with the same grain weight and profile will work with our bullets.
- You can use a taper or a roll crimp.
- Don’t over crimp the brass after seating. This causes bullet core separation, leading to increased copper fouling and accuracy issues.
- Don’t exceed the recommended maximum velocities listed. This creates bullet core separation and accuracy issues.
- Use a round nose seating stem. A flat point seating stem will alter the performance of the Hybrid Hollow Point.
WARNING: Improperly reloaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Reloading should only be done by competent adults after proper instruction. Always wear safety glasses when reloading and consult current powder data guides. Since reloading operations are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for any and all damages that may result and assume no liability or responsibility, expressed or implied.
LEAD WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Work in adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. DO NOT reuse any containers.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, parish, city, town and village. Ensure you are legally allowed to order, receive and possess the items you are ordering. We are not liable for your ordering and obtaining any item on this website that may be prohibited by your laws.
We reserve the right to change without notice, price, availability, specifications, correct typographic, photographic or descriptive errors and may refuse orders or cancel at our discretion.