9mm Bullets 115 grain HP Hornady XTP pk/100
♦ Diameter .355
♦ Bullet Type Jacketed
♦ ~Grains 115
♦ Bullet Tip Hollow Point
♦ Guest Checkout, no taxes, NO extra fees
♦ 9mm .355 115 grain HP Bullets
♦ What you see is what you get, it is NOT ammo, it can NOT be "shot"
You must "reload" it with powder, primers with brass casing
Availability: Out of stock
Manufacturer part number: 35540
Hornady 9mm .355 115 grain Hollow Point Bullets For Sale
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP® bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy that led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Reliable performance makes the XTP® the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. But it's the stopping power of the XTP® bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP® bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- Controlled Expansion - Precise serrations divide the XTP® into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- No Exposed Lead - The gilding metal jacket protects the nose of the bullet, so the hollow cavity functions properly on impact and ensures proper feeding in semi-automatics.
- Swaged Core - Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability.
- Drawn Gilding Metal Jacket - Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP®, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- Cannelure - On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
Hornady Manufacturing has gone from a start-up in a small Grand Island former auto body shop to become the largest independently owned maker of bullets, ammunition, and tools in the world. That’s quite an accomplishment. It demonstrates that a great many things have been done right throughout the company’s history. It suggests as well that the future may prove just as promising.
The Hornady Manufacturing Company is truly more than the sum of its employees, equipment and facilities. A visitor to Grand Island, Nebraska, can quickly discover how active the Hornady family has been in community affairs, how generous in its philanthropy, how concerned for helping others—including the larger shooting community.
WARNING: Improperly reloaded ammunition can cause serious personal injury. Reloading should only be done by competent adults after proper instruction. Always wear safety glasses when reloading and consult current powder data guides. Since reloading operations are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for any and all damages that may result and assume no liability or responsibility, expressed or implied.
LEAD WARNING: Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Work in adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. DO NOT reuse any containers.
LEGAL NOTICE: We are not familiar with the laws of all 50 states, each county, parish, city, town and village. Ensure you are legally allowed to order, receive and possess the items you are ordering. We are not liable for your ordering and obtaining any item on this website that may be prohibited by your laws.
We reserve the right to change without notice, price, availability, specifications, correct typographic, photographic or descriptive errors and may refuse orders or cancel at our discretion.